ICChE 2020 Virtual Poster:
Access to ICChE 2020 Virtual Poster: Virtual Poster Session
The objective of the International Conference on Chemical Engineering (ICChE), organized once every three years by the Department of Chemical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology abbreviated as BUET, is to provide an international platform for academics, researchers, industrial practitioners, policy makers, technology developers, and students for exchange of ideas, knowledge, understanding and experience. ICChE 2020, which will be the 6th in the series, is to be organized jointly with PSE for SPEED Company with the goal to emphasize the solutions of the grand challenges facing the world in terms of energy, water, food, health-safety and environment. ICChE 2020 aims to cover all core topics of chemical engineering with the focus on selected topics of special interest to petrochemical, chemical, specialty chemical, food, pharma, bio and industrial sectors. Academics, researchers, practitioners, policy makers, technology developers and students are welcome to join ICChE 2020.
- 31 March 2020 (abstract submission deadline)
- 31 May 2020 (author notification and invitation to submit full manuscripts)
- 19-22 December 2020 (ICChE 2020 Virtual Conference)
Latest News (Last Updated on Dec18, 2020):
- Book of Abstracts (Online) has been published. Visit: Publication
- Final Technical Program (Summary and Detailed) of ICChE 2020 Virtual Conference. Visit: Tech.Program
- Link for Access to Published Posters: Visit: Poster
- 6th International Conference on Chemical Engineering (ICChE 2020) will be held completely in virtual (online) mode on the scheduled dates, 19-22 December 2020.
- Regular Registration is now open. Visit: Registration
Email: email@example.com I Fax: (880) 2-966-5609 I Cell:+8801927885215